Author: The Nut-Free Vegan
Recipe type: Entree
Serves: About 14 tacos
- 2 Tbsp. oil
- 1 cup corn kernels
- 1 large zucchini, sliced and cut into quarters
- 1 large summer squash, sliced and cut into quarters
- 1 15-oz. can black beans, drained and rinsed
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. vegan butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. cumin
- Juice from 2 limes
- Heat oil over medium heat, then add remaining ingredients.
- Sauté until everything is thoroughly cooked, about 15 minutes.
- Fill tortillas with 3 hearty teaspoons of mix.
Serving size: 1 taco Calories: About 120
Recipe by The Nut-Free Vegan at http://thenutfreevegan.net/calabacitas-tacos/