Easy Salted Caramel Popcorn
Author: The Nut-Free Vegan
Recipe type: Snack
Serves: About 2 cups of caramel
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ½ cup nondairy butter
- ½ cup nondairy milk
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- 1 medium-sized bowl popcorn, popped
- Heat brown sugar in medium saucepan over low heat, stirring continually until melted.
- Add butter and continue stirring until melted.
- Slowly stir in milk and bring to a boil.
- Continue cooking and stirring until caramel thickens.
- Remove from heat and stir in salt. Let cool for about 10 minutes.
- Drizzle over popcorn.
Don’t drizzle too much caramel in one spot or your popcorn will get soggy. You can also stir with a spoon to mix caramel and popcorn together thoroughly.
Serving size: 1 cup Calories: About 130
Recipe by The Nut-Free Vegan at http://thenutfreevegan.net/easy-salted-caramel-popcorn/