Blueberry Banana Smoothie Bowl
Author: The Nut-Free Vegan
Recipe type: Breakfast
Serves: 1 bowl
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 frozen banana, cut into small pieces
- 1 cup plant-based milk (I used soy because the thickness is perfect for this)
- 1 Tbsp. agave
- 1 scoop vegan protein powder (optional)
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- ½ cup shredded coconut
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- Blend frozen blueberries, frozen banana, soy milk, agave and protein powder in a blender until smooth. Pour into bowl.
- Top with remaining ingredients and enjoy!
This recipe is gluten-free.
Serving size: 1 bowl Calories: About 250
Recipe by The Nut-Free Vegan at http://thenutfreevegan.net/blueberry-banana-smoothie-bowl/