Rosemary and Garlic Cauliflower Mash
Author: The Nut-Free Vegan
Recipe type: Side dish
Serves: About four servings
- 1 large head cauliflower
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp. rosemary, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. vegan butter
- ⅓ cup coconut milk
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 pad vegan butter
- Fill stockpot with 2 inches water; bring to boil.
- Cut cauliflower into small pieces; place in water. Cover partially with lid and cook until pieces are tender, about 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in small frying pan and add garlic and rosemary. Sautée about 90 seconds, until fragrant.
- Drain water from cauliflower and place in food processor or blender. Add remaining ingredients and blend until pureed.
- Serve immediately with pad of vegan butter.
This recipe is gluten-free.
Calories: 131 per serving
Recipe by The Nut-Free Vegan at http://thenutfreevegan.net/rosemary-garlic-cauliflower-mash/