Tandoori Cauliflower Steaks
Author: The Nut-Free Vegan
Recipe type: Entree
Serves: 4 steaks
- 1 large head cauliflower
- 1 Tbsp. melted butter substitute
- 1 tsp. paprika
- ½ tsp. turmeric
- 1 Tbsp. garam masala
- ½ tsp. cloves
- 1 tsp. cumin
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cut stem off cauliflower so it sits flat; remove leaves.
- Starting in middle, slice 4 steaks out of head; save florets for other use.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper and place 4 steaks on it.
- Brush top of steaks with butter, then spread on rub (about 1 tsp. per steak).
- Heat 20 minutes.
- Flip steaks, rub with butter and rub and then heat for another 15 minutes or until steaks are tender.
This recipe is gluten-free!
Serving size: 1 steak Calories: 100
Recipe by The Nut-Free Vegan at http://thenutfreevegan.net/tandoori-cauliflower-steaks/