No-Churn Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream
Author: The Nut-Free Vegan
Recipe type: Dessert
Serves: About 6 cups
- 2 (13.6-oz.) cans coconut milk
- 1½ cups sugar
- 1 tsp. agave nectar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp. peanut butter
- 4 frozen vegan peanut butter cups, cut into small pieces (I use Justin’s Dark Chocolate, but any kind will do)
- Place cans of coconut milk in freezer 10 minutes.
- Add all ingredients to blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour mixture into pan and place in freezer.
- After 20 minutes, stir in peanut butter cups and return to freezer. Freeze overnight.
If you’re allergic to nuts, omit peanut butter ingredients and substitute whatever else you like.
This recipe is gluten-free.
Serving size: 1 cup Calories: 579
Recipe by The Nut-Free Vegan at http://thenutfreevegan.net/no-churn-peanut-butter-cup-ice-cream/