Pineapple Chipotle Margarita
Author: The Nut-Free Vegan
Recipe type: Drink
Serves: 1 drink
- ½ Tbsp. salt
- ½ Tbsp. chili powder
- 1 slice lime
- 4 oz. pineapple juice
- 1.5 oz. tequila
- 1 oz. triple sec
- ½ tsp. sauce from can of chipotle peppers in adobo
- ½ tsp. agave
- 1 slice pineapple (grilled for a fancy look)
- Mix salt and chili powder; place on small plate.
- Rub glass rim with lime, then dip rim in salt/chili powder combination.
- Fill drink shaker with ice; add ingredients from pineapple juice to agave. Shake 20 seconds to chill liquid; pour into glass.
- Serve with pineapple slice garnish.
If you’re not a fan of spice, you can cut the chipotle by ¼ tsp. or omit it altogether.
Serving size: 1 drink Calories: 300
Recipe by The Nut-Free Vegan at http://thenutfreevegan.net/pineapple-chipotle-margarita/