Author: The Nut-Free Vegan
Recipe type: Drink
Serves: About 8 glasses
- 6½ cups water
- 2 cups sugar
- ½ cup lavender buds (or leaves, but buds work best)
- 2 cups fresh lemon juice (about 8 lemons)
- Heat 4½ cups water in medium saucepan until boiling.
- Add sugar and stir until dissolved. Stir in lavender.
- Reduce heat to low, simmer for 5 minutes.
- Using a strainer, pour liquid into pitcher.
Serving size: 1 glass Calories: About 250
Recipe by The Nut-Free Vegan at http://thenutfreevegan.net/lavender-infused-lemonade/