Double-Chocolate Chunk Coffee Ice Cream Sandwiches
Author: The Nut-Free Vegan
Recipe type: Dessert
Serves: 6–8 sandwiches
- Ice cream
- Use our No-Churn Coffee Ice Cream recipe
- 2 ¼ cups flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¾ cup sugar
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ½ cup milk replacement (I used coconut)
- 2 Tbsp. cocoa powder
- ¾ cup vegan chocolate chunks (I used Enjoy Life Mega Chunks)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix flour, baking powder, salt and sugar in large mixing bowl, then make small hole in the middle.
- In separate bowl mix oil, vanilla and milk replacement.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry and stir until mixed; stir in cocoa and chocolate chunks.
- Spoon batter onto baking sheet in Tablespoon scoops. Bake for about 15 minutes, remove and let cool.
- Place 1 hearty scoop of ice cream between two cookies and enjoy.
Serving size: 1 sandwich Calories: About 380
Recipe by The Nut-Free Vegan at http://thenutfreevegan.net/double-chocolate-chunk-coffee-ice-cream-sandwiches/